Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stockings by the Chimney...


This was the year for new Christmas stockings and of course (today) was my day to sew them.  Nine new stockings ready in a few hours.  They are my fat quarter stockings. A fun place to use my decorative stitches, each stocking takes four fat quarters, then one fat quarter will make two cuffs. 

Our family isn't all getting together until New Year's Day.  But, I am sure Santa will be doing some stocking stuffing tonight.

The boys were disappointed that the stockings didn't have names on them.  I told them that they can go stocking diving and decide which ones they want tomorrow.  Gee, I hope Santa has a sense of humor and brings the girls' stocking stuff and forgets the boys' stuff until our family get-together.   I have it on good word that Santa didn't need coal this year at our house.  

Wishing you a joyous and peaceful Christmas.
All the Best to You, jill

No comments: